Terms and Conditions
1. Student's are to personally insure that they are holders of a current valid provisional driving licence. If new style licence both photo card & paper counterpart are required. If old style paper licence please bring your valid passport..
2. It is the students responsibility to ensure they have with them for their driving test both their photo card and counter part license, and if needed, a valid theory test pass certificate. Pupils must be able to read a vehicle number plate from 67ft (20.5m). If pupil needs glasses or contact lens for corrective vision, these must be worn whenever driving.
3. A deposit of £150.00 must be made with each booking. Online bookings should be paid via the Paypal payments form which will become available once the online booking form has been completed and submitted.
4. Any additional tuition that the student may request will be charged at current charging rate and would be paid direct to the instructor
5. It is the responsibility of the student to notify their instructor immediately that; (a) They have passed their theory test and supply their cetificate number so their driving test can be booked with their course; (b) On receipt of their driving test appointment letter from the DSA to confirm the test details are the same as their instructor would have informed them so as to avoid errors.
6. A cancellation notice is required if a student finds they are unable to take their course. This notice must be (a) sent in writing, by recorded post, or (b) by E-Mail. This must be received at the office address no less than 14 clear days prior to the course start date. Unfortunately any course cancelled with less than 14 days notice will be charged for in full. Course deposits are non-refundable.
7. Driving tests always take priority over driving lessons, occasionally a students tuition times may need to be changed to accommodate a driving test. Any changes to a student's tuition times will be notified to the student.
8. It is against the law for anyone to drive while under the influence of of acohol or drugs. Any student being suspected of being under the influence of either will have their tuition terminated for that day with the loss of that days tuition.
9. Abusive language or threatening behavior to any Instructor, or to the general public while within the instructors car will not be tolerated. Any such behavior will result in the course being terminated resulting in the loss of course fee.
10. Instructors reserve the right to withhold the use of their vehicle for the driving test if in the opinion of the instructor the students driving is not to a safe standard for the driving test to be taken.
11. Driving tests are always arranged in advance of the course starting date. If the DSA make any changes to the driving test within the cancellation notice period then the course will continue as arranged. Should a DSA change happen then your instructor will do everything possible to rearrange another test to be taken quickly and will help claim any of your out of pocket expenses from the DSA.